Daniel P. Fitzpatrick (Books)
View count: 1
by Daniel P. Fitzpatrick
In this you will see the universe's building principle
- Why can't anyone give us a Theory of Everything?
- What went wrong
- One more even worse problem
- Local gauge invariance
- Fitzpatrick's "A" laws
- Chemical Bonding
- Einstein's cosmological constant; the electron's charge and a bit more
- The big picture
- Gravity and the "bad quarter"
- Transformers, motors & generators
- Various other forms of magnetism
- Inertia & angular momentum
- Steady-State plus de Broglie
- Proof of Einstein's principle of equivalence using the "A" Laws
- Light & Planck's constant
- Einstein's gravity wave prediction
- Space-time & Who are you?
- Einstein called this his "Biggest Blunder".
- Tiny Clusters of Matter
- Summing this all up
- Getting away from the subject
View count: 1
- How wrong are these universities?
- Trading Ampere's Laws for all our present science laws
- Isn't this an expanding universe?
- Surroundings and Binding Energy
- Vector and Scalar Quantities
- In the formula E=mc2, what does c2 imply?
- Our concept of Motion
- Mach's Principle versus an Expanding Universe
- Using the right rules and the right reference frame
- The picture you should look at
- Gravity, Inertial Mass and Hurricanes
- Generators, Motors and Transformers
- Energy & Mass
- A Steady-State Universe
- Angle of lock on
- Light and Planck's Constant
- Einstein's gravity wave prediction & more
- The Big Bang & more
- The very end