Date: 2009-08-22 Time: 07:00 - 09:00 US/Pacific (1 decade 4 years ago)
America/Los Angeles: 2009-08-22 07:00 (DST)
America/New York: 2009-08-22 10:00 (DST)
America/Sao Paulo: 2009-08-22 11:00
Europe/London: 2009-08-22 14:00
Asia/Colombo: 2009-08-22 19:30
Australia/Sydney: 2009-08-23 01:00 (DST)
Where: Online Video Conference
This video conference used DimDim, now a private company.
The meeting can be replayed by clicking this link:
watch the meeting recording
A new physical model of the universe called Model Mechanics has been formulated. Model Mechanics posits that a stationary, structured and elastic substance called the E-Matrix occupying all of space. Also Model Mechanics posits that the S-Particle is the only fundamental particle that exists. The different absolute motions of the S-Particles in the E-Matrix give rise to the different basic particles such as the electron and quarks. Also the different absolute motions of the S-Particles or S-Particle system give rise to all the processes of nature.
Model Mechanics gives rise to the following postulates:
- The E-Matrix is a stationary, structured and elastic light-conducting medium. It occupies all of pure space (pure void). It is comprised of very thin and elastic E-Strings and these E-Strings are repulsive to each other. There is an unknown compacting force that compresses these E-Strings together to form the E-Matrix.
- The S-Particle is the only truly fundamental particle exists in our universe. The different orbiting motions of the S-Particles around the E-String(s) give rise to all the visible and stable particles in our universe.
- All the processes of nature are the results of absolute motions of S-Particles or S-Particle systems in the E-Matrix.
- All the forces of nature are the results of the S-Particle or S-Particle systems reacting to the distortions or waves in the E-Strings to which they are confined. The distortions or waves in the E-Strings, in turn, are the results of the absolute motions of the interacting S-Particles or S-Particle systems in the E-Matrix.
- All the stable and visible matters are the results of orbiting motions of the S-Particles around specific E-Strings.
These postulates of Model Mechanics enabled me to formulate a new theory of relativity called Improved Relativity Theory (IRT) and a new theory of gravity called Doppler Theory of Gravity (DTG). IRT includes SRT and LET as subsets. However unlike SRT the equations of IRT are valid for use in all environments, including gravity. DTG uses the same mechanism to affect a force as the other forces of nature and thus DTG is united with the other forces of nature naturally.
Model Mechanics in combination with IRT and DTG give physical explanation to the following problematic observations that current theories failed to explain:
- Dark Matter.
- Dark Energy.
- The observed horizon problem of the universe.
- Accelerated expansion of the far reached region of the universe.
- The observed fatness problem of the universe.
- The observer galactic rotational curve problem of current theories.
- The observed acceleration of the Pioneer 10 spacecraft toward the Sun.
A complete description of IRT and DTG is available in the following link: http://www.geocities.com/kn_seto/2008irt.dtg.pdf.