The Water Wizard: The Extraordinary Properties of Natural Water (Eco-Technology Series, Volume 1) (Buy Now)
(New Energy, Vortex Theory, Implosion, Water)
Viktor Schauberger, the father of implosion technology, was born in Holzschlag, Austria 30 June 1885.
Retrieved from \"http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viktor_Schauberger\"
- Pythagoras Kepler System, started by Walter Schauberger and currently run by J?rg Schauberger.
- Implosion Magazine, Verein f?r Implosionsforschung und Anwendung e.V.
- Ovesen, Morten, \"Life and work\". Malm? group.
- \"Who was Viktor Schauberger?\". Frank.Germano.com.
- \"Viktor Schauberger\". (30.6.1885 - 25.9.1958)
- \"Viktor Schauberger, The Water-wizard from Austria.\".
- \"Viktor Schauberger\". Fusion Anomaly.net.
- Naudin, J., \"The Schauberger\'s Flying Saucer\".
- \"Qualitatives Torkado-Modell (Hypothesen und Studien zu freien 3D-Schwingungen)\". (German)
- \"Energy Technology\".
- \"Viktor Schauberger The Water-wizard from Austria
- Viktor Schauberger\".
- Modern Energy Research Library\".
- Centre for Implosion Research, UK
(Viktor Schauberger, Implosion)Callum Coats is an authority on the work of Viktor Schauberger, and a founder of The Institute of Ecological Technology, a distributed self-organizing research institute, with a focus on non-conventional ideas and solutions within ecological technology. The Institute\'s focus is on practical applications and on becoming aware of our interconnectedness with nature. It was formed in the late 70s, inspired a lot by some ideas by the Austrian Viktor Schauberger and has undergone a series of metamorphoses, but can be seen as a focus point for groups interested in non-conventional ecological ideas and solutions.