Publisher: Exotic Research
As we approach the 21st century, many alternative researchers have created a new field of study... scalar electromagnetics. Tom Beardon, lays out the basic scalar theory and how it differs from traditional electromagnetics. Furthermore, in his paper, Tesla 's Electromagnetics and Its Soviet Weaponization, he outlines his theory with supporting documentation, that the Soviets have been working with scalar electromagnetics for decades and have developed weapons along the line of HAARP that have terrifying capabilities. The "guide" takes a serious look at some of the other "ionospheric studies" the military undertook in the past... including setting off atomic weapons in the atmosphere.
One of the claims about HAARP is related to weather control. Our chronology lays out events related to bizzarre weather, much of it intensified near the infamous GWEN sites. It appears that electromagnetic waves have more of an effect on our weather than anyone realized. This was the first book put together on HAARP. It has material... from historical perspectives to technical theoretical explanation on how this secret device works! Includes many source documents, the Eastland patents, articles, and more!!!
Tesla was there FIRST!!! The real Father of Radio, Tesla was vindicated by the US Supreme Court which in 1943, dismissed ALL ofthe Marconi patent applications because Tesla's patents anticipated them 10 years prior! In fact, Tesla publicly demonstrated wireless remote control at Madison Square Gardens in the 1890s. The Navy's response--it's too advanced!
Tesla Technology is the future! Tesla's research was not confined to electricity. Many of Tesla's 100-plus patents have never been used because of the scrap heap complex. Rather than improve current technology, Tesla had a tendency to create NEW technologies which obsoleted the state-of-the-art. Much of this unused or lost technology contains the answers to many of today's problems--pollution, energy shortages, cancer, etc.
Tesla's master blueprint for the world was outlined in the 1900 Century Magazine article, "The Problem of Increasing Human Energy" written during his stay in Colorado Springs where Tesla demonstrated the wireless transmission of power in 1899. Over the next fifty years, Tesla failed in his attempts to bring power to the people. These articles and letters to various editors form a clear, coherent, and articulate visualization of Tesla's concept of power, and how he could move immense amounts of currents through the earth with his magnifying transmitter. As you read Tesla's writings, you will realize that his dream of wireless power IS quite practical and the obstacles from the "organized opposition" he encountered in his struggle to realize his dream become self-evident.
Publisher: Tesla Book Company
This is a collection of papers presented during the Summer of 1992 in Colorado Springs. The speakers included Dr. James F. Corum, Kenneth L. Corum, Prof. James M. Hardesty, John F. Sutton, Dr. Gary L. Johnson, J. F. X. Daum, Sid Romero and George H. Wiseman. The topics were the History of Wireless & Vacuum Tubes; Tesla Coils & the Magnifying Transmitter; Alternate Energy Research; and, Advancing the Physics Paradigm.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Dr. Marc J. Seifer, "The Secret History of Wireless Communication" 1
- Kenneth L. Corum, Dr. James F. Corum & Joel Corum, "Dr. Mahlon Loomis: Terra Alta's Neglected Discoverer of RF Communication" 19
- Prof. James M. Hardesty, "The Experiments of Kristian Birkeland" 35
- Sid Romero, "Practical Construction and Testing of Tesla Coils" 41
- William Wysock, "Design & Construction of a 1/2 Wave Tesla Coil" 51
- Kenneth L. Corum, Dr. James F. Corum, "Tesla and the Magnifying Transmitter" 55
- John F. Sutton, "The Black Hole Antenna" 79
- Dr. Gary L. Johnson, "Tesla Coil Instrumentation" 93
- John Couture, "A New Tesla Coil Design Approach" 106
- George H. Wiseman, "The Energy Conserver Method" 111
- Dan A. Davidson, "Electrostatics: A Key to Free Energy" 125
- Dr. Thomas Valone, "Tesla Technology Research Results" 132
- Roger Billings, "The LaserCel" 141
- Walter Baumgartner, "Harnessing the Wheelwork of Nature" 147
- Dr. Moray B. King, "Progress in Zero-Point Energy Research" 157
- Dr. Glen Rein, "Non-Hertzian Effects on the Atomic Spectra of Water" 165
- Larry Spring, "Electromagnetic Energy from Antennas to Atoms" 178
- J. F. X. Daum, "Thoughts on Tesla's Particle Beam Technology" 183
A collection of papers delivered at the 1988 Tesla Symposium in Colorado Springs. Speakers included Nikola Pribic, Dr. Rastko C. Maglic, Dr. Elizabeth A. Rauscher, Bruce E. DePalma, John E. Moray, George D. Hathaway, and Craig Spaniol. The general topics were: The Life and Times of Nikola Tesla; Tesla Coil Theory, Construction and Applications; Advances in Gravitics; and Advances in Electromagnetics.
- William H. Terbo, "Opening Address" I-15
- Nikola Pribic, "Nikola Tesla - A Yugoslav Perspective" 1-1
- Charles R. Wright, "The Great AC/DC War" 1-5
- Patton H. McGinley, "Tesla's Contribution to Electrotherapy" 1-12
- Dr. Marc J. Seifer, "Nikola Tesla: History of Lasers and Particle Beam Weapons" 1-19
- Dan Edwards, "Computer Simulation and Experimental Verification of Tesla's HV Machines" 2-1
- Kenneth L. Corum & Dr. James F. Corum, "Tesla Coils ? An RF Power Processing Tutorial for Engineers" 2-8
- Dr. James F. Corum, Kenneth Corum & Craig Spaniol, "Concerning Cavity Q" 3-1
- John F. Sutton, "Earth-Ionosphere Cavity Magnetic Field Spectra in the 3-30 Hz Band" 3-17
- Dr. Rastko C. Maglic, "Electromagnetic Wave Scattering from the Earth's Core" 3-24
- Dr. Elizabeth A. Rauscher, "Fundamental Excitory Modes of the Earth-Ionosphere Cavity" 3-34
- Dr. Peter Graneau, "Space Disposal of Plutonium with the Water Arc Launcher" 3-70
- Dr. Moray B. King, "Demonstrating a Zero-Point Coherence" 4-1
- Paramahamsa Tewari, "Phenomenon of Electric Charge Generation by Space Rotation" 4-14
- Panos T. Pappas, "The Cardinal Law of Electrodynamics, the Principle of Conservation of Energy, and the Tesla Magnifying Effect" 4-20
- Guy Obolensky, "The Magnetic Force is Faster Than Light" 4-25
- Bruce E. DePalma, "Studies on Rotation Leading to the "N" Machine" 5-1
- John E. Moray, "Radiant Energy in the Eighties" 5-16
- Shelly Thomson, "Observations on the Problem of Increasing Human Energy" 5-23
- George D. Hathaway, "A Brief History and Recent Developments of Levitation" 6-1
- Craig Spaniol, "Gravitodynamics" 6-20
- Dr. Tom Bearden, "Maxwell's Lost Unified Field Theory" 6-24
Serious about building free energy devices? Then this book is for you! In addition to several construction plans, there is background information on 3 different basic types of alternative energy devices. Some devices are designed merely to be more efficient than conventional technology, others claim to be overunity in the traditional sense of the word. Before you buy the mainstream physics claim that alternative energy is not possible, you should read this book. Supporting accounts and photos included whereever possible. This is a great book to beef up your technical library. You will not need be a rocket scientist to value this book.