First International Conference on Future Energy
Dates: 1999-04-29 - 1999-05-01 9.9 (2 decades 2 years ago)
Where: Washington, DC, United States Venue:
Hosted by the Secretary of State Open Forum
The objective of CoFE is to:
- Educate the private and public sectors about free energy
- Demonstrate its capacity to perform work free of charge
- Explain how it is superior to centralized power generation
- Emphasize the planetary urgency for its adoption
- Broaden deregulation choices free of combustion-pollution
- Discuss the availability of various free energy systems
- Analyze free energy science regarding input and output
- Dr. Paul M. Brown, Betavoltaic Batteries
- Dr. Edmund Storms, Hydrogen Technologies Overview
- Dr. Thomas Valone, Understanding Zero Point Energy
- Dr. Paulo N. Correa, Pulsed Plasma Glow Discharge
- Les Adams, Peroxide Powered Helicopter (Demo)
- Dr. Peter Graneau, Release of Chemical Bond Energy
- David Wallman, Carbon-Arc Gasification of Biomass
- Ken Shoulders, Charge Clusters in Action
- Chris Flavin, Worldwatch Institute: WorldWatch Renewable Energy
- Dr. David Goodwin, Zero Point Energy Generation
- Bruce A. Perrault, Nuclear Radiant Energy Battery (Demo)
- Chip Ransford, Nova Resources Group: Tabletop Nuclear Transmutation (Demo)
- Dr. Deborah D. L. Chung, SUNY/Buffalo: Negative Resistance and Superconductivity
- Dr. Tom Van Flandern, Gravity Model and Free Energy Implications
- James Griggs, Hydro Dynamics Inc.: Hydrosonic Pump Generator (cavitation)
- Kent Robertson, American Wind Energy Association: American Wind Energy Association
- Dr. Steven M. Greer, Evidence of Free Energy Suppression
Workshops (2 hour audiotape):
- Dr. Eugene Mallove, "Assisted Nuclear Reactions"
- Ken Shoulders, "Charge Clusters in Motion Q & A"
- Robert Rose, "Breakthrough Tech: Fuel Cells"
- Dr. Paul M. Brown, "Effective Radioactive Waster Remediation"
- Dr. Robert W. Bass, "Deuterium Crystals" (1 hour)
- Prof. George H. Miley, "Low Energy Nuclear Reactions" (1 hour)
- David Wallman, "Biomass Solutions"
- Dr. Peter Graneau, "Experimental Results of Arc Discharge"
- Frank Znidarsic, "Zero Point Technologies" (1 hour)
- Dr. Paul A. LaViolette, "New Energy Concepts for the Coming Millenium" (1 hour)
- Dr. Edmund Storms, "Evidence for Chemically Assisted Nuclear Reactions"
- Paul Pantone "GEET Clean Combustion Kit"
- Dr. Steven M. Greer, "Evidence of Free Energy Suppression Q & A"
Free/Future Energy Conference Proceedings (Printed in the Journal of New Energy, V5, N4, Spring 2001)
- 2 Hal Fox, Editorial
- 4 Dr. Thomas Valone, Opening Address
- 6 Dr. Harold Aspden, Electric Energy and the Future
- 14 Dr. Robert W. Bass & Dean Zes, Planck's Constant from Hubble's Constant
- 22 Dr. Paul M. Brown, Effective Radioactive Waste Remediation
- 35 Dr. Paul M. Brown, BetaVoltaic Batteries
- 43 Dr. Paulo N. Correa & Alexandra N. Correa, Excess Energy (XS NRGtm) Conversion System Utilizing Autogenous Pulsed Abnormal Glow Discharge (PAGD)
- 53 Dr. Steven M. Greer, Understanding UFO/ET/Free Energy Secrecy
- 60 George D. Hathaway, Dr. Peter Graneau & Dr. Neal Graneau, Solar-Energy Liberation from Water by Electric Arcs
- 70 Prof. Oleg D. Jefimenko, Original Electrostatic Energy Resources, Electrostatic Generators, and Electrostatic Motors
- 75 Xing-Liu Jiang, Jin-zhi Lei & Li-jun Han, Casimir Effect with Vortex Filaments and Quasar Spiral Model
- 79 Prof. George H. Miley, Emerging Physics for a Breakthrough Thin-Film Electrolytic Cell Power Unit
- 84 Bruce A. Perrault, Radiant Energy
- 92 Chip Ransford, Electric Power Generation from Excess Heat, Enabling the Jump from the Lab to the Grid
- 110 Kent Robertson, Wind Power: Clean Energy Technology for our Environment and Economy
- 116 Ken Shoulders & Steve Shoulders, Charge Clusters in Action
- 128 Dr. Edmund Storms, A New Method of Initiating Nuclear Reactions
- 135 Dr. Thomas Valone, Inside Zero Point Energy
- 144 Dr. Tom Van Flandern, The Speed of Gravity: What the Experiments Say
- 167 David Wallman, Carbon-Arc Gasification of Biomass Solutions (Rapid Oxidation)
- 180 LETTERS
- 183 International Meeting notices