Electrical Engineer, Inventor
Interests: New Energy
Some people play the piano by music, others play by ear, and some can do both. The talents are different. John Bedini has a natural ability with electronics. He does not work from a circuit diagram, though he knows how to read them and compose them. For him, the positioning and balancing of components comes as naturally as one who is gifted at playing the piano by ear. He can "compose on the fly." He has a natural feel for what diodes to use with what capacitors and transistors and transformers; what they do, and how they interact. He has worked with these building blocks, even making the from scratch for years.
His original and persisting fame has come in the world of audio equipment. His Bedini sound systems are still used in the professional recording industry. Three-D sound, the ability to convey high fidelity on junk wires, digital sound with the quality of analogue, and more.
- PowerPedia:John Bedini
- http://www.icehouse.net/john34/ - his official website.
- http://www.icehouse.net/john1/stubblefield.html - John's site on Nathan Stubblefield (magnetic induction amplifier=earth battery) + ground radio
- http://www.bedini.com/ - Regarding his audio work
- Wikipedia:Bedini Audio Spectral Enhancer - Wikipedia article regarding the John Bedini Audio Spectral Enhancer (B.A.S.E. (see monoaural to binaural patent)
- John Bedini Master list of John Bedini's Websites
- Energy from the Vacuum? -- A Documentary Series: PART 2: JOHN BEDINI
- Energy from the Vacuum(TM) -- A Documentary Series: Part 6: INSIDE RADIANT ENERGY - Dialogues with John Bedini
- 2006 Sep 19 - USP7109671 - Device and method of a back EMF permanent electromagnetic motor generator
- 2004 Jan 13 - USP6677730 - Device and method for pulse charging a battery and for driving other devices with a pulse
- 2003 Apr 08 - USP6545444 - Device and method for utilizing a monopole motor to create back EMF to charge batteries
- 2002 May 21 - USP6392370 - Device and method of a back EMF permanent electromagnetic motor generator
- 1998 May 05 - USP5748745 - Analog vector processor and method for producing a binaural signal
- 1996 Jan 23 - USP5487057 - Apparatus and method for reducing electronic relaxation noise present information recording medium
- 1987 Feb 17 - USP5464442 - Anti-copy system
- 1985 Nov 26 - USP4555795 - Monaural to binaural audio processor