Robert A. Kerr About
World Science Database Profile
Senior Engineering Specialist and Consultant
Robert Archer Kerr
- Military Service: U.S. Navy Electronic Technician's Mate.
- Education: University of Idaho Bachelor of Arts with Philosophy Minor.
- Career occupations: Chief Draftsman and Geological Engineer, Architectural Designer, Civil Engineer, Technical Illustrator, Assistant Chief Engineer?. Senior Engineering Specialist with Garret Turbine Engine Company.
- Responsibility examples: Design and fabrication of a spatial Rankin Cycle power generation system utilizing mercury vapor produced by a nuclear reactor. Derivation of equations for orbital light and dark times for solar powered satellite orbits. Coordination of power management systems for Learjet and Falcon aircraft. My job was design, development and certification of aircraft gas turbine engine and flight power management systems.
- Final Assignment: The TPE331-14 Gas Turbine Engine for the 40 passenger Jetstream 41 Aircraft.
My goal since retirement has been to define the physical world in logically conceivable terms. I believe in an aethereal fluid that defines the distribution of all mass a la Maxwell.