View count: 51115
Absolute space is seen to exist from the fixed stars and from the fact that the velocity of light c with respect to absolute space such that the observed velocity c* = c - v (the absolute velocity of the Earth) as shown by Roemer, Bradley, Sagnac, Conklin, Marinov, and others. The gravitational potential due to the fixed stars Φ0 = c2, is the same everywhere in absolute fixed space. Mass-energy, being gravitational energy mΦ0 = mc2, means the absolute kinetic energy is zero only when stationary in absolute space. The Michelson-Morley result is a classical Doppler effect in absolute space-time.
Gravitation with a finite velocity of action c yields gravity waves and resolves Seeliger's paradox. A cosmological constant β0 in a uniform universe accounts for the cosmological red shift with a Hubble constant H = β0/c, thereby resolving Olber's paradox. The 2.7?K cosmic background radiation is cosmologically red shifted starlight.
Cosmology is based upon an infinite, perpetual, steady-state universe, uniform in the large. A flux of high entropy waste radiated off into deep space forces local entropy reducing processes, such as the condensation of low entropy stars from high entropy gas and dust, or the generation of low entropy life from a high entropy environment. Such ordering occurs only as a local fluctuation of the order of 109 years in time and light years in space. An ordered death as super-massive bodies is avoided when two collide allowing mass to escape from their gravitational traps to again create disorder in gas and dust.
View count: 10880
Publisher: Argo / Verlag Kritische Wissenschaft
3. Band des Gesamtwerkes von 80 Autoren u.a. Philosophen, Mathematikern, Physikern, Technikern und Aerzten geschrieben: Die Urknalltheorie ist falsch und ist damit bereits die zweite, als anerkannt geltende physikalische Theorie, neben der Relativitaetstheorie, die wissenschaftlich korrekt faellt: Die Rotverschiebungen verschiedener Strahlungsobjekte verhalten sich nicht so zueinander, wie sie sich verhalten muessten, wenn sie durch eine als Urknall bezeichnete Explosion erfolgteAuseinanderbewegungen diverser Strahlungsobjekte entstanden waeren. Dies ist durch andere Moeglichkeiten widerspruchsfrei erklaerbar.
Other authors: Gerd Duering & Helmut Soeder.
View count: 11102
Publisher: Benjamin Wesley
Scientific Physics is physics based upon ordinary empirical scientific principles. Traditional orthodox physics has become mired down in mystical ideas, anti-scientific principles, and denials of obvious experimental facts. The evidence reviewed in this book proves space-time is absolute ? no "special relativity" nonsense. A cosmology is presented for an eternal, infinite, uniform in-the-large, steady-state, nonexpanding universe that fits all of the facts ? no impossible "big bang", no "curved space", no "expanding universe", no "bounded universe", etc. The far-reaching consequences of mass-energy equivalence (known in the 1800?s) are explored, yielding neomechanics in absolute space-time, a new gravitational theory, etc. An electrodynamic field theory is presented that agrees with Ampere?s original force law, with Weber electrodynamics for slowly varying effects, and predicts longitudinal electrodynamic K waves (recently observed), yields the force that drives the Marinov motor and that explains the Aharonov-Bohm effect ? no error-ridden Maxwell theory, no Faraday law of electromagnetic induction, no absurd Biot-Savart law, etc. The conditions for creating thermodynamic order are presented, which indicate why low entropy life exists, why stars are born from high entropy gas and dust, why territorial behavior of all organisms and man, etc. It is shown how quantum particles move along discrete trajectories as explicit function of time to yield all observed wave behavior. The empirically correct Wesley wave, Y = sin [p?(r-vt)/h], for free particles is generalized to yield wave equations for bound particles ? no "wave-particle duality", no single particle interfering with itself, no single particle going through both slits to produce interference, no "uncertainty principle", no intrinsic "probability amplitudes", no superposition of physical states, no "complementarity", no astrological "nonlocality", no thoughts affecting experimental results, no "indistinguishable" particles, no "expectation values" as observables, no "operator approach", etc.
View count: 30467
Publisher: Hadronic Press
View count: 5285
Publisher: Benjamin Wesley
View count: 10754
Publisher: Benjamin Wesley
View count: 8519
This book presents 26 papers concerning important fundamental questions in mathematics and physics. Is a line a continuum or a dense set of points? Is space empty or does it contain an ether? Is the ether a sea of virtual particles or a gravitational field? Does quantum theory say nature is actually unpredictable? Can alternative logics resolve paradoxes in physics? Are the space-time ideas of relativity tenable? Can absolute velocities be measured? Can conservation of energy be violated? Why are gravitational and inertial masses equal? Does mass really change with velocity? The authors do not agree with each other. Some accept relativity, while others say it is wrong. The observed force between suspended antennas and the results of many other experiments contradict Maxwell theory and special relativity and are predicted by classical Weber electrodynamics. Some claim quantum behavior is intrinsically unpredictable; while others claim microphysical reality and suggest crucial experiments to prove their point. There is a claim to having observed cold nuclear fusion in a spark discharge. There is a claim to having violated the conservation of momentum and energy experimentally. The Weber potential (so successful in electrodynamics) when applied to gravitation predicts the mass-times-acceleration force as an induction force due to the far mass in the universe, verifying Mach?s principle and proving the identity of gravitational and inertial mass. A unipolar device is described that is supposed to extract energy from space. The Weber potential also predicts the result of the Kaufmann-Bucherer experiments; so mass may not, in fact, vary with velocity. This book presents some new important concrete results. It may not provide the reader with the particular answers he seeks; but many of the important fundamental questions are presented; and it provides a gold mine of references to facilitate the search for further answers.
- Giuseppe Antoni, Special Relativity as an Evolution of Classical Physics 1
- Prof. Andre K. T. Assis, Modern Experiments Related to Weber's Electrodynamics 8
- Giovanni Boniolo, E?tv?s Experiment, General Relativity and the Problems of Incommensurability 23
- Giuseppe Cannata, Mechanical Image of Electromagnetism 33
- Giuseppe Cannata, The Need for a Probabilistic Interpretation of Quantum Mechanics: Cause and Results 53
- Prof. Jorge C. Cur?, On the Identity of Einstein's Cosmic Ether 61
- Francesco de Stefano, About a Gedankenexperiment to Test the Conceptual Foundations of Quantum Mechanics 82
- Dr. Georg Galeczki, About Inertial Frames of Reference, Velocities and Velocity-Dependent Masses 93
- Enrico Giannetto, La Logica Quantistica tra Fondamenti della Matematica e Fondimenti della Fisica 107
- Dr. Peter Graneau, Has the Mystery of Inertia Been Solved? 129
- Prof. Ludwig Kostro, Albert Einstein and the Ether 137
- Dr. Stefan Marinov, Violation of the Laws of Conservation of Angular Momentum and Energy 163
- Lorenzo Mencherini, On the Concept of Integrality in the Theory of Special Relativity 179
- Dr. Theodore D. Mitsopoulos, Disproof of Specila Relativity and Restoration of Classical Physics 183
- Panos T. Pappas, Non-Relativistic Forms of Antenna 203
- Erasmo Recami & Vilson Tonin-Zanchin, Fifth Force, Sixth Force, and All That: A Theoretical (Classical) Comment 215
- Dr. Waldyr Alves Rodrigues Jr. & Q. A. G. de Souza, The Status of the Principle of Relativity 221
- Torgny Sj?din, Real and Apparent Effects in Special Relativity 230
- di Francesco Speranza, La Riduzione di una Disciplina a un'Altra: una Strategia Generale? 237
- Omero Speri & Pietro Zorzi, Nuclear Fusion from Hydrogen and Its Isotopes in an Electric Discharge 248
- Paramahamsa Tewari, Physics and Technology of the Phenomenon of Space Power Generation 253
- Dr. Theodore D. Mitsopoulos, Diurnal Terrestial Aberration of Light 261
- Tito Tonietta, Continuum's Continuous Conflict 271
- Dr. Paul Wesley, Evidence for Weber-Wesley Electrodynamics 289
- Antonino Drago, The Two Options Generating Incommensurability Among Scientific Theories 344
- Dr. Franco Selleri, On the Possibility of a Rationalistic Approach to Microphysics 357
View count: 2885
Publisher: Benjamin Wesley
Progress in Space-Time Physics is a collection of current research papers by the world?s foremost authorities in space-time physics. It has been called into existence in lieu of another international conference such as the one held in Genova, Italy in 1982 (See The Proceedings of the International Conference on Space-Time Absoluteness, East-West Publishing, Graz, Austria, 1982.)
A description of Silvertooth?s brilliant experiment and its repetition by Marinov measuring the absolute velocity of the solar system in the closed laboratory are presented here for the first time. It has often been claimed that such an experiment is impossible! Yet Silvertooth and Marinov have now succeeded where Michelson and Morley failed 100 years ago.
This book provides an excellent source of new ideas concerning some of the most fundamental outstanding questions in physics today. The authors show amazing vigor and audacity. They may not be right; but at least they recognize the problems and present new creative ideas to try to solve them.
The authorities do not agree with each other. The reader must decide himself who may be right and who may be wrong. In any case, the thoughts presented here are a fresh departure from the stultifying dogmas of the past.
This book belongs on the bookshelf of every physicist and anyone else seriously interested in basic questions about our physical universe and existence.
View count: 2577
Publisher: Benjamin Wesley
Causal Quantum Theory presents original research derived from more than 35 years of study. Quantum mechanics is treated in a completely causal deterministic manner. Particle trajectories, which yield interference and diffraction patterns, are prescribed necessarily and uniquely. The centuries old wave particle problem is resolved. It is shown how particles, passing through two pinholes, travel along discrete trajectories to yield the double-pinhole interference pattern. Initial positions determine which photons are reflected and which refracted at an interface; no probabilistic ideas are needed. The penetration of a barrier is the result of the quantum potential. The discrete trajectories and motion of the electron in the hydrogen atom are presented. The motion of a particle in a box, the simple harmonic oscillator, and other examples are given. The Michelson-Morley result is revealed as a Doppler effect as originally predicted by Voigt in 1887 using absolute space-time. Absolute space-time physics is discussed in detail. This book provides the indispensible tools for the physics of tomorrow.
?---most impressive and, indeed, fascinating. It is a tremendous achievement?a work of competence and of terrific dimensions.? Karl Popper
View count: 4257