physicist, nuclear physicist
Interests: Fundamental Physics, Unification, Relativity, Aether, Quantum Mechanics Age: 59
I was born on 10 July 1957 in the city Sahy at the south of Slovakia.
After five year study 1976-1981 in year 1981 I earned my Masters degrees in Experimental Nuclear Physics at the Comenius University in Bratislava the Capital city of Slovakia. Following graduation I worked for Nuclear Power Plant Research Institute in city Trnava. In year 1982 I earned a Doctorate in Nuclear Physics. In year 1985 I participate one month in research study at Nuclear Research Facility Dubno in Russia. Since year 1987 till 1990 I worked for Headquarter of Radiation Monitoring Centre in Prague. Since year 1991 I am working for computer and software company Elektra-Olymp in Prague. Since 2007 I am working for this company part time. Since year 2008 till 2010 I attended extra recharging study in ground physical platform of contemporary fundamental physics at the Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, Charles University in Prague. Since year 2007 I am working full time like independent physicist on fundamental problems in Physics. I am a chairman of nonprofit organization Gluon o.s. reside in Prague, based to help and propagate new scientific information. Since 2010 I am preparing a book with preliminary title Basic physical principles of unified physics in 21th century.
List of Publications
- P. Sujak, Call to Repel the Physical Theories of the 20th Century, Proceedings of the John Chappell Natural Philosophy Society, Second Annual Conference, July 2016, University of Maryland, http://vixra.org/abs/1606.0022
- P. Sujak, Historical, Philosophical and Physical Reasons for Denial of the Main Physical Theories of the 20th Century, Proceedings of the Annual International Congress on Fundamental problems of science and technology, July 2016, St. Petersburg
- P. Sujak, On gravity, other forces in nature and the creation of mass particles and force fields in the universe, Bulletin of the American Physical Society Meeting, Savannah, April 2014, T1, 56
- P. Sujak, On Energy and Momentum in Contemporary Physics, American Physical Society Meeting, Denver, March 2014, Y33, 3
- P.Sujak, On the General Reality of Gravity, as Well as Other Forces in Nature and the Creation of Material Particles and Force Fields in the Universe, 2013, worldsci.org, 2013, viXra.org > Relativity and Cosmology > viXra:1304.0046
- P.Sujak, Big Crash of Basic Concepts of Physics of the 20th Century?, 2013, worldsci.org, 2011, viXra.org > Quantum Physics > viXra:1108.0017
- P.Sujak , Clear Explanation of Three Cardinal Mistake of Physics of the 20th Century, 2011, viXra.org > Quantum Physics > viXra:1109.0015
- P.Sujak, On the Quantities of Energy and Momentum in Contemporary Physics, 2011, viXra.org > Quantum Physics > viXra:1107.0030
- P.Sujak, Unification of Quantum Mechanics (QM), Relativity (TR) and Classical Physics (CF), 2010, viXra.org > Relativity and Cosmology > viXra:1012.0037
- P. Sujak, P. Carny, Z. Prouza and J. Hermanska: Energy spectra of Stray Neutron Fields at PWR Nuclear Power Plants.", Oxford University Press, Radiation protection dosimetry 19 (1987) 179
- P. Sujak: On the use of kodak LR 115 II B for neutron dosimetry at nuclear power plant, Elsevier, Nuclear tracks and radiation measurements 12 (1986)565