Mark Antrobus (Books)
View count: 1
by Francis Viren Fernandes, Mark Antrobus
- No electron in the Hydrogen atom. Quantum whacked at its root. Einstein is wrong. Particles ripple waves. Dogma is up for rebuttal. We are light. The void-I am.
- No electron in a nascent hydrogen atom. Input electron volts causes the manufacture of an electron.
- 69 million photons comprise the shell of a hydrogen atom. Proof.
- Energy is just a measure of mass accelerated thru a distance. Mad. It is not a new kind of thing.
- Ether is a fabric of space.
- A complete theory will be circular. Even a linear event is a new beginning or end of another event. Like a circuit that is complete.
- Photons have mass and ripple etheric waves.
- The void is not defined but allows existence. Theologically - I am.
- Matter emanates from ether. The material changes in texture with change in pulsate velocity.
- The solution to the hand of god is the dynamic pulsate activity of a photon to electron by a factor of 137 cubed.
- 1.86 x 10-9 kg is the fundamental building block of ether & unifies the gravitational and electric forces.
- Math is independent of the observer.
- Statistics and probability iron out errors and absence of variables. They do not represent a factual depiction of an event.
- Dogma for deeper understanding via rebuttal. Kairos or fullness of time.
- Retrosynthesis to check assumptions, construction of a theory - theory of knowledge - tok.