Interests: Aether, Simplicity, Logic, Intuition
Carl is a semi-retired person with an (unfinished) interest in science and philosophy, and a B.S. degree in physics from a small liberal arts college. The technical and scientific work he has done has involved product testing and trouble shooting, research and development, reports and articles, and design work, including standards engineering. It has involved various products and processes within firms and labs. Some of my other hobbies and interests are history, politics, business, music. He lived most of life in the St. Louis area, but since 2003 near Philly.
Booklet of large & small Spheres in Patterns, and large & small Mass Particles
An easy picture booklet, 20 pgs
- What We See and What We Don't See To me, a "force field" is a "farce field"....
- Particle Mass Ratios and Similar GeometricVolume Ratios Covers, less formally, an article by me in J. Chem. Inf. Comput. Sci., V35, N3, pp.579-580 and adds some speculations.
- The Mystery of "Feeling" (A Philosophical Essay)
- The Photon Particle Exists!, but "Aether" Does the Big Jobs Discusses "light", "elementary particles", "aether", "Einstein".
- A Simplified Approach to Metal Tensile Strength Using Concepts of Guericke and Venturi A new approach to the subject adds insight, and simplifies it.
- Problems the Greeks Addressed, and most Modern Scientists Avoid Includes a few well deserved words and opinions about Greek thinkers and cities, besides Socrates and Athens, and also about related issues.
- Elementary Human Concepts and their Manifestations in Nature With "pictorial" illustrations....
- Brief History of the World...and of World War 2 Part 1 and Part 2 and (some of Part 3A devoted to WW2) now done.
- Repair of some Shoes that wear out unevenly, or having Soles that overly compress to one side Ligaments stretch, and pain?.
- A few rare types of "Hydrocele" and "Blepharitis", and my thoughts on these health disorders Hopefully NOT relevant to most people
- Political Philosophy, Political Science, Politics, My Opinions Please don't judge all my science articles by this one, but there are some things you don't hear on TV....