Interests: Space, Time Age: 92
Family: Born May 24, 1927, in Tyrone, OK; son of Jesse Lee (a barber) and Cora Mae Turner; married Nancy Margaret Roche (a rehabilitation counselor), August 12, 1965. Education: Attended Baylor University, 1945-46; Centro de Estudios Universitarios, Mexico City, B.A., 1955, Adams State College, M.Ed., 1956; University of Texas, Ph.D., 1966. Military/Wartime Service: U.S. Army, 1950-52. Addresses: Home: 1857 13th Ave., Greeley, CO 80631. Office: Department of History and Philosophy of Education, University of Northern Colorado, Greeley, CO 80631.
Ordained minister in Disciples of Christ Church, 1967; University of Northern Colorado, Greeley, professor of philosophy of education and human relations, beginning 1966. Chair, Starving Children Fund.
WRITINGS BY THE AUTHOR:
- Lonely God, Lonely Man: A Study in the Relation of Loneliness to Personal Development, Philosophical Library, 1960.
- The Autonomous Man: An Essay in Personal Identity and Integrity, Bethany Press, 1970.
- Commitment to Care: An Integrated Philosophy of Science, Education, and Religion, Devin-Adair, 1977.
- The Einstein Myth, Devin-Adair, 1977.
- (Editor) The Ives Papers, Devin-Adair, 1977.
- Krinkle Nose: A Prayer of Thanks, Devin-Adair, 1977.
- (With Arnold Burron and John Edismoe) Classrooms in Crisis: Parents? Rights and the Public School, Accent Books (Denver, CO), 1986.
- (With Richard Hazelett) Benevolent Living: Tracing the Roots of Motivation to God, Hope Publishing (Pasadena, CA), 1989.
- Escape From God: The Use of Religion and Philosophy to Evade Responsibility, Hope Publishing (Pasadena, CA), 1990.