Jacob Wall About
World Science Database Profile
Mechanical Engineer, Student
Interests: New Energy, Brown's Gas
- Passionate about projects, particularly those related to alternative energy. Able to see the big picture when faced with a problem and able to find the best solution.
- Always seeking new ways to improve a process. Forward thinker, see possibilities of what could be.
- Effectively able to communicate complicated concepts in an understandable manner.
- Maximize resources to achieve customer satisfaction and increased productivity, meet deadlines and goals. Implement and coordinate both strategic and tactical plans to enhance performance.
- Adept and experienced in problem solving and providing solutions. Excellent qualifications in leadership and interpersonal communications. Persuasive, with ability to communicate effectively with culturally diverse audience.
- Extensive research both privately and academically in biofuels and bioenergy.
- Public speaking and executive management briefing experience.
- Computer skills include MS Office Suite, AutoCAD, Pro/Engineer, SolidWorks, MSC Nastran, MatLab, Ansys, LabView, NASA CEA, Cyberlink PowerDirector, Computer Hardware, Wireless and Ethernet Networking.
- Energy Solutions, Richland, WA (since 2/10), Mechanical Engineer
- Mid Columbia Engineering, Richland, WA (10/09-2/10), Mechanical Engineer
- University of Idaho, Moscow, ID (8/07-8/09), Research Assistant
- Cascade Energy Engineering, Walla Walla, WA (11/03/-1/07), Engineering Intern
- working toward a PhD in Mechanical Engineering, University of Idaho, Moscow, ID.
- 2009, Masters in Mechanical Engineering (MSME), University of Idaho, Moscow, ID.
- 2007, Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering (BSME), Walla Walla University, College Place, WA