Mr. Duncan W. Shaw (About)
Lawyer, Judge, Scientist
Interests: Gravity, Ether, Electricity, Magnetism, Inertia and Structure of Atoms Age: 86
- Born and raised in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- B.A. 1955 and LL.B. 1956 from the University of British Columbia.
- Lawyer engaged in litigation from 1958 to 1987 with Davis @ Company.
- Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers.
- Justice of the Supreme Court of British Columbia from 1987 to 2007.
- Counsel to Davis LLP in an advisory capacity from 2008 to 2015.
I have a particular interest in the cause of gravity and related matters and devote much of my time developing ideas regarding gravity, electricity, magnetism, inertia and the structure of atoms.