Interests: Topology, Magnetic Fields, New Energy Age: 69
I am Matti Juhani Pitk?nen, born in Kiuruvesi, Finland, a theoretical physicist. For the last 26 years Topological Geometrodynamics has been both the passion and mission of my life. TGD is a noble attempt to construct a theory of everything, not forgetting consciousness. I have four children, who have brought a lot of happiness to my life. I live in Hanko, a small seaside town in southern Finland. I love almost all kinds of music but if I had to give just one name I would have difficulties in deciding between Chopin and Beethoven.
- Studies in physics, theoretical physics and mathematics in the University Helsinki, started 1970.
- Candidate of philosophy in theoretical physics in 1977.
- Licenciate of philosophy in theoretical physics in 1982.
- Ph. D. in theoretical physics in 1982 (opponent professor Jouko Mickelson, Univ. of Jyv?skyl?) Thesis: "Topological Geometrodynamics".
- Topological Geometrodynamics. Internal Report HU-TFT-IR-95-4 (Helsinki University), 1995/2004. Online book.
- Topological Geometrodynamics and p-Adic Numbers. Internal Report HU-TFT-IR-95-5 (Helsinki University), 1995. Online book.
- TGD Inspired Theory of Consciousness with Applications to Biosystems, 1998. Online book.
- Genes, Memes, Qualia, and Semitrance, 2001. Online book.
Dept. of Physics, University of Helsinki