Reno Antigravity Conference
Dates: 1999-06-27 - 1999-06-28 9.9 (2 decades 3 years ago)
Where: Reno, NV, United States Venue:
- "The Coming Age of Antigravity - Antigravity Research," James E. Cox, June 1999 (31 pp). [http://www.padrak.com/agn/].
- "Overview of Antigravity Technology: Consensus, Conclusions, and Concerns," Dr. Patrick G. Bailey, June 1999 (22 pp). [http://www.padrak.com/ine/].
- "The Study of The Action of The Gravity Potential Gradient on The Bodies with Intrinsic Kinetic Energy", D. L. Demin, June 1999 (5 pp). [http://nu.jinr.ru/~demin/grad_eng.txt].
- "Theory on the Mechanics of Gravity," Edbert E. L. Dittmar, June 1993 (5 pp).
- "Gravitation and Doppler Distortion Systems," Joshua Gulick, June 25, 1999 (2 pp). [http://www.freez.com/joshua]
- "Theory of Force Precessed Gyroscopic Propulsion Systems," Glenn Turner, June 1999 (8 pp). [http://www.gyros.freeserve.co.uk/].
- "Exploration of Mass-Based Alternative Propulsion Systems: An Introduction to the GIT," Amanda Gilbert, and Mark Gollahan, Sept. 1999 (20 pp). [http://www.open.org/~davidc/UFODrive.htm].
- "Articles on the Zero-Point Field: List of Reports and Papers", B. Haisch, Oct. 1999 (3 pp). [http://www.jse.com/haisch/zpf.html]
- "Progress In Establishing A Connection Between The Electromagnetic Zero-Point Field And Inertia," B. Haisch and A. Rueda, Jan. 1999 (6 pp). *
- "On The Relation Between Zero-Point Field Induced Inertial Mass And The Einstein-de Broglie Formula," B. Haisch and A. Rueda, 1999 (5 pp). *
- "Elecromagnetic Zero Point Field as Active Energy Source in the Intergalactic Medium," A. Rueda, H. Sunahata, and B. Haisch, Jun. 1999 (7 pp). *
- "Inertia As Reaction Of The Vacuum To Accelerated Motion," B. Haisch and A. Rueda, 1999 (11 pp). *
- "Advances in the Proposed Electromagnetic Zero-Point Field Theory of Inertia," B. Haisch, A. Rueda, and H. Puthoff, Jul. 1998 (11 pp). *
Eight hours of speakers and working models of SELF-LIFT BOOTSTRAP DEVICES and GYRO THRUST DEMONSTRATIONS. Includes:
- New Revelations On Flying Dean Models From 1955.
- Flying Car Goal Of Ag Conference Members.
- Overview Of Ag Research.
- The New Science Of Inertia.
- Bootstrap Lifter Physics Experiments.
- Theory Of Gravito-Inertial Lift System And Demonstration Of Working Prototype (50% Weight Loss).
- Cowlislaw (Git) Mechanical Inertia Propulsion Videos.
- Negative-Positive Matter Oscillating Particle Is New Aether Theory.
- Theory Of Mechanical Gravity.
- Joshua Gulick Bithmuth Ufo Crash Material Experiments.
- 1.3% Weightloss In Rf Antenna Pendulum Experiment.
- Quantum Theory Of Gravity.
- Panel Discussion Favors Future Ag Conferences.
ATTENDEES AND CONTACTS:
- List of attendees and Contacts, names, addresses, and email addresses (3 pp)