STAIF II (The Space Technology & Applications International Forum)
Date: 2014-03-14 Time: 00:00 9.9 (5 years 2 months ago)
Where: London, United Kingdom Venue:
PIRT - Physical Interpretations of Relativity Theory and A Symposium Honoring Mathematical Physicist Jean-Pierre Vigier
The scientific program will include invited and contributed lectures
concerned with the topic "Search For Fundamental Theory"
- Electromagnetism and gravitation
- Gravitation and quantum mechanics
- Dirac domain gravity - extended theory suggests gravitation is not quantized at its fundamental level
- Do gravitons exist?
- Mach?s Principle - Inertia
- Quantum mechanics and the nature of time
- Superluminal tunneling time
- Interaction free measurement
- Aharanov-Bohm Effect
- The Dirac equation; the Dirac Sea
- Quantum potential and pilot wave
- Nonlocality: Type I - spatial; Type II - temporal; Type III - unitarity
- Advanced EPR experimentation and theory
- Quantum computing
- Fundamentals and dynamics of the zero-point field
- Energy from the vacuum
- Vacuum technologies - theory and engineering
- Entropy and the second law
- Fundamental nature of space, time, and particles
- Fundamental nature of space and time
- Nature of time: The nature of physical reality. Is Plato's cave a correspondence limit?
- Compactification and dimensionality
- Complex dimensionality
- Extended particle and EM theory
- Nature of light, Einstein's "nadelstrahlung" and its propagation
- Photon mass, tired- light, the EM B(3) field
- Alternatives to the Higgs mechanism
- Astrophysics and cosmology
- Large scale XD and cosmological constant
- The Multiverse - post Big Bang cosmology and pertinent astrophysics
- Causality and teleology: Could a post Big Bang universe be a self-organized anthropic multiverse?
- M theory, the string vacuum, duality, mirror symmetry
- T.O.E. or not T.O.E. ?
OPEN TO ALL RELATED TOPICS
The Proceedings will be published by the Prestigious
American Institute of Physics (AIP)
Conference proceedings series.