Dates: 2002-11-09 - 2002-11-10 9.9 (1 decade 7 years ago)
Where: College Park, MD, United States Venue: Holiday Inn College Park
What are the ethics of innovation, when so many people need a viable energy innovation and the government doesn't? What about the personal examples of active suppression and theft of invention, even in the midst of an energy crisis? How are some individuals, groups, and organizations making a difference on their own? We hope to answer some of these questions for inventors as the Conference on Energy & Accountability takes on more of a discussion format. What are the ethics of innovation, when so many people need a robust energy innovation and the government doesn't seem to know that the peak of world oil production is scheduled for 2010? (Below is a link to the internationally-based Association for the Study of Peak Oil (ASPO) in case you are not familiar with "Hubbert's Peak.")
Come hear some of the heart-rending stories, all of which are off-the-record (no media recording). It is a two-day event on Veteran's Day weekend, November 9 & 10, 2002 so that you can fly or drive back on Monday, which is a holiday. Reagan National Airport in DC allows direct metro subway access to the Greenbelt metro stop and the Holiday Inn College Park hotel has a free shuttle service. Otherwise, BWI airport or Dulles airport is also available with about a half-hour drive. See our ad in Discover magazine.
- Dr. Thomas Valone: What to Expect at the Conference
- David Hamilton: Overview of Government Budget Process
- Prof. Ted Loder: Brief History of Antigravity
- Dr. Elizabeth A. Rauscher: Cross-Fertilization of Business and Science or How We Got ?Enron-ed?
- Dr. Eugene Mallove: My Experience with the Correa Aetherometry
- Ivan Kruglak: Weird Science, An Ongoing Adventure
- Dr. David J. Nagel: Ten Years of Cold Fusion: Trends and Lessons
- Dr. Scott R. Chubb: Accountability in the Information Era: Lessons from Cold Fusion Furor
- Dr. Mitchell R. Swartz: MIT Accountability Issues
- Guy Obolensky: Medical Marvels from Jumping the Speed of Light
- Peter Hunt: Scientific Secrecy and Mendacity: A Federal Addiction
- Dr. Moray B. King: Whatever Happened to the Moray Device?
- Dr. Robert W. Bass: Conscious Conspiracy or Careerist Cowardice?
- Patrick Herda: Bringing Photoremediation of Nuclear Waste to Market
- George D. Hathaway: Suppressed Inventions vs. Proper Measurements
- Dr. Steven M. Greer: How to Avoid Suppression of New Energy
- Dr. Mitchell R. Swartz: Overview of the Suppression of Energy Medicine
- Dr. Thomas Valone: Closing Remarks