Date: 2012-07-14 Time: 07:00 - 09:00 US/Pacific (7 years 11 months ago)
America/Los Angeles: 2012-07-14 07:00 (DST)
America/New York: 2012-07-14 10:00 (DST)
America/Sao Paulo: 2012-07-14 11:00
Europe/London: 2012-07-14 14:00
Asia/Colombo: 2012-07-14 19:30
Australia/Sydney: 2012-07-15 01:00 (DST)
Where: Online Video Conference
This video conference used Fuzemeeting.
The meeting can be replayed by clicking this link:
This weeks NPA video teleconference session will be a discussion of problems of interest to dissident physics. Harry Ricker will lead the discussion by making a brief introduction regarding topics of interest in dissident physics and will lead an open discussion of the topic. Some of the topics planned for discussion are:
- Field theories versus action at a distance theories.
- Why the velocity of gravity is infinite.
- How a magnet attracts a paperclip-That is what is magnetic attraction or magnetic induction. (Why I don't like particle theories of gravity or magnetism)
- Why we need to understand the importance of the facts of induction in field theories.
- The role of electromagnetic induction in relativity.
- Some experiments regarding electromagnetic induction performed by F.J. Muller.
- Why Catt theory shows that contemporary ideas about electric current being the source of magnetism are not consistent with the facts.
- Why it seems incorrect to say magnetism is a relativistic effect.