Dates: 2012-08-19 - 2012-08-23 9.9 (6 years 23 days ago)
Where: Moscow, Russia Venue:
- 20 March, 2012 --- Abstract Submission Deadline
- 20 May, 2012 --- Pre-registration Deadline
- 30 May, 2012 --- Full-length Paper Submission Deadline
- 20 June, 2012 --- Preliminary Program will be available
- 10 July, 2012 --- Advance Program will be available
- 30 July, 2012 --- Final Program will be available
- historical and philosophical aspects
- criticism of, or arguments favoring available theories
- new theories and formulations for specific problems
- other related subjects, please feel free to ask us
We hope that bringing under one roof the various postulations and ensuing mathematical/physical models is apt to arouse a lot of interest and lively discussions. The positive responses so far by a number of acclaimed scientists in this area for joining the session as invited lecturers have been quite encouraging for us.
We would appreciate if any NPA member who would like to join PIERS 2012 contact us by e-mail soon and send a descriptive summary of the talk he/she likes to deliver.
Please note that members seeking financial support should make enquieries with the PIER organizers directly.