Dates: 2007-09-07 - 2007-09-09 9.9 (1 decade 1 year ago)
Where: Budapest, Hungary Venue: Lor?nd E?tv?s University
The Organizing Committee is pleased to announce the second international conference Mathematics, Physics and Philosophy in the Interpretations of Relativity Theory to be held in Budapest on 4-6 September 2009. The meeting is organized by theDepartment of History and Philosophy of Science, Lor?nd E?tv?s University and the Institute for Philosophical Research of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences, in collaboration with the Alfr?d R?nyi Institute of Mathematics of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences and the School of Computing &Technology, University of Sunderland.
Main Speakers Include:
- Prof. Igor Novikov, Astro Space Center of P.N.Lebedev Physics Institute, Russia
- Prof. Abraham Ungar, Department of Mathematics, North Dakota State University, US
- Prof. Istvan Nemeti, Alfr?d R?nyi Institute of Mathematics, Hung. Ac. of Sci. Budapest, Hungary
The Organizing Committee includes:
- Dr. J. Czerniawski, Institute of Philosophy, Jagiellonian University, Krakow, Poland
- Dr. M. C. Duffy, University of Sunderland, Sunderland, United Kingdom
- Dr. L. Kostro, University of Gdansk, Gdansk, Poland.
- Dr. I. Nemeti, Alfr?d R?nyi Institute of Mathematics, Hung. Ac. of Sci. Budapest, Hungary
- Dr. L. Ropolyi, E?tv?s University, Budapest, Hungary
- Dr. P. Rowlands, University of Liverpool, Liverpool, United Kingdom.
- Dr. L. E. Szab?, E?tv?s University, Budapest, Hungary
- Dr. L. Szekely, Institute for Philosophical Research, Hung. Ac. of Sci. Budapest, Hungary.
- Dr. H. L. Szoecs, Berzsenyi College, Hungary
- Dr. M. Wegener, University of Arhus, Arhus, Denmark.