Dates: 2009-09-04 - 2009-09-06 9.9 (1 decade 1 year ago)
Where: Budapest, Hungary Venue: Lor?nd E?tv?s University
The Organizing Committee is pleased to announce the second international conference Mathematics, Physics and Philosophy in the Interpretations of Relativity Theory to be held in Budapest on 4-6 September 2009. The meeting is organized by the Department of History and Philosophy of Science, Lor?nd E?tv?s University and the Institute for Philosophical Research of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences, in collaboration with the Alfr?d R?nyi Institute of Mathematics of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences and the School of Computing &Technology, University of Sunderland.
Main Speakers Include:
- Prof. Igor Novikov, Astro Space Center of P.N.Lebedev Physics Institute, Russia
- Prof. Abraham Ungar, Department of Mathematics, North Dakota State University, US
- Prof. Istvan Nemeti, Alfr?d R?nyi Institute of Mathematics, Hung. Ac. of Sci. Budapest, Hungary
The Organizing Committee includes:
- Dr. Jan Czerniawski, Institute of Philosophy, Jagiellonian University, Krakow, Poland
- Dr. Michael C. Duffy, University of Sunderland, Sunderland, United Kingdom
- Prof. Ludwig Kostro, University of Gdansk, Gdansk, Poland.
- Dr. I. Nemeti, Alfr?d R?nyi Institute of Mathematics, Hung. Ac. of Sci. Budapest, Hungary
- Dr. L. Ropolyi, E?tv?s University, Budapest, Hungary
- Dr. Peter Rowlands, University of Liverpool, Liverpool, United Kingdom.
- Dr. L?szl? E. Szab?, E?tv?s University, Budapest, Hungary
- Dr. L?szl? Sz?kely, Institute for Philosophical Research, Hung. Ac. of Sci. Budapest, Hungary
- Dr. Huba L. Sz?cs, Berzsenyi College, Hungary
- Dr. Mogens True Wegener, University of Arhus, Arhus, Denmark
- Prof. Abraham A. Ungar, Einstein?s Special Relativity: The Hyperbolic Geometric Viewpoint
- Prof. Igor Novikov,
- Prof. Istv?n N?meti, Relativity Theories: Logic Based Foundation, Part 1.
- Dr. Hajnal Andr?ka, Relativity Theories: Logic Based Foundation, Part 2.
- Mr. P?ter N?meti, Relativity Theories: Logic Based Foundation, Part 3.
- Dr. J. F. Barrett, In the Hyperbolic Theory of Special Relativity Is Space Also Hyperbolic?
- Prof. O. Belkind, Primitive Motion Relationism
- Prof. Georgy I. Burde, Anisotropic Propagation of Light, Correspondence Principle and Conformal Invariance in Special Relativity
- Dr. Jan Czerniawski, Relative vs. Invariant vs. Absolute Quantities
- Dr. A. Giese Relativity Based on Physical Processes
- Dr. M?rton G?m?ri & Prof. L?szl? E. Szab?, Operationalist Reconstruction of the Semantics of Classical Electrodynamics
- Dr. Richard T. Gawne, Does Big Bang Cosmology Imply that the Universe is Self Caused?
- Prof. Ludwig Kostro, Physical Interpretation of the Coefficients c/G, c2/G, c3/G, c4/G, c5/G That Appear in the Equations of General Relativity
- Dr. Al F. Kracklauer, The Michelson-Morley Experiment in Ontic and Epistemic Space
- Dr. Judit Madar?sz, Comparing Relativistic and Newtonian Dynamics in First Order Logic
- Prof. Katalin Martin?s, Noethers' Theorem and General Relativity
- Dr. Francis M?th?, A New Theory Of Gravitation
- Dr. W. Nawrot, Critical Reflections on the Hafele and Keating Experiment
- Yves Pierseaux, Cosmological Constant, Classical ?Vacuum? and Special Relativity
- Prof. Jan Werszowiec P?azowski & Prof. Marek Suwara, Physics as Information Processes - Remarks on Interpretations of Relativity and Quantum Physics
- Dr. Peter Rowlands, Gravity, the Microwave Background Radiation and Information Processing
- Dr. Heikki Sipil?, Structure of the Universe and Physical Theories
- Dr. Tuomo Suntola, Physical and Mathematical Postulates Behind Relativity
- Prof. Ad?n Sus, Action-Reaction: Matter-Geometry Interaction in GR
- Prof. Mike Stannett, Modelling Quantum Theoretical Trajectories within Geometric Relativistic Theories
- Mr. Gergely Sz?kely, Answering Why-Type Questions of Relativity Theories (Both Special and General)
- Prof. L?szl? E. Szab? & M?rton G?m?ri, Is Relativity Principle Consistent with Electrodynamics?
- Mr. Karim Thebault, Presymplectic Geometry and Reparameterisation Invariant Theory: The Classical Problem of Time in Canonical Gravity
- Ms. Ren?ta Tordai Visualizations of Relatitivity, Relativistic Hypercomputing
- Dr. Ali M. Hossain and Dr. M. K. Hasan Dispersion Relations for Cold Plasmas around Reissner-Nordstr?om Black Holes
- Dr. Chung Y. Lo, Some Rectifiable Inconsistencies and Related Problems in Einstein?s General Relativity
- Prof. Athanassios A. Nassikas, The Minimum Contradictions (g)+(em) Interaction and The Evolution of Universe
- Dr. W. Nawrot Euclidean Model of the Spacetime ? Is the Reality Exactly as We Can Observe It?