Dates: 2007-08-08 - 2007-08-19 9.9 (1 decade 6 years ago)
Where: Yanshan, China Venue:
Resume the order, promote and develop the Newton's Space-Time View.
Resolution of 2007 Seminar on Space-time View of the Special Relativity
2007 Seminar on Space-time View of the Special Relativity was held in Yanshan University, China, from Aug 8 to 19, 2007. Careful study, intercommunion and discussion were carried out among the attending (Table 1) and absenting (table 2) scholars, and the agreed resolution is followed.
- Materialism guides the physics study. In physics study, materialism should be insisted; mentalism and mythicism should be abolished. Phenomena and laws observed and confirmed are taken into the scope of science. Prediction and assumption based on the existing phenomena and laws, which are to be proved, should set in the scope of hypothesis. Science is true and affirmed. Hypothesis is uncertainty.
- Hold on the space, time, mass and energy view of materialism
- Space. Space is one form of the matter existence. It is independent of human consciousness. Space is continuous and infinite. It is tree-dimension and isotropy. Space can be marked with the help of isotropy reference system.
- Time. Time is one form of the matter existence. Time is continuation sequence of the moving object, and independent of human consciousness and it is eternal. Time is continuousness, one-way, lapse in constant rate, no beginning and ending. It can be signed with even clock system.
- Mass. Mass is one of the matter essential properties. Mass describes the amount of the matter. There is no matter with zero mass.
- Energy. Energy is the motion-state attribute of matter. The material energy has several kinds of existences forms. Under the certain condition, the material energy may transform mutually between the different forms, but the total energy is invariable.
- Relation of time and space. Time is time and space is space, they are both objective. Time is not a function of space and space is not a function of time. They are both fundamental elements of describing the material world, and can no longer change after being defined.
- Relation of energy and mass. The mass is mass and the energy is energy. They are both fundamental elements of describing matter, and cannot transform mutually.
- Mathematical space and physical space are different. In mathematics, a multi-dimensional variable may be described as existing in multi-dimensional space. In physics, we have one-dimensional space (line), two-dimensional space (surface) and three-dimensional spaces (body), but no higher dimensional space (not including time). The multi-dimensional space of mathematics cannot be transplanted directly to physics except if it is smaller than or equal to three dimensions, which correspond in mathematics and physics.
- Special Relativity is at fault. Constant speed of light assumption and Lorentz transformation in Special Relativity & its deductions are wrong. It ignored the relative motion between different coordinate systems, so it led to series of falsehood.
Velocity of light is appeared as only velocity of sending signal and any special property of light is not used in the Special Relativity. If velocity of sound was defined as sending signal velocity, the absurdity conclusion that velocity of any object can not exceed that of sound would have come out.
- Observation issue of moving object to be solved by Newton space-time principle. Observation issue of moving object can be solved with the help of Newton space-time principle. Moving does not result in length change, time change and mass change. Relative velocity between two objects can exceeds light velocity. Special Relativity should be abandoned.
The result is the co-study of scholars attending (table 1) and absenting (table 2) the seminar.
Persons attending the seminar:
Table 1. Attending scholars of 2007 Seminar on Space-time View of the Special Relativity (ranked in Bopomofo)
|Name||Affiliation or Address||Job Title|
|Cui Guowei||Health Society of Heilongjiang Province||Research Fellow|
|Ding Yining||Wuhan Division, Auditing Administration of China||Chief Section Member|
|Ji Hao||Shanghai Dongfang Electronic Wave Institute||Research Fellow|
|Li Sanqing||Tianmen, Hubei, China|
|Li Zifeng||Yanshan University||Professor|
|Liu Jiuming||Changchun University of Technology||Associate Professor|
|Liu Yuequan||Farming & Agriculture Administration of Hengshan County, Hunan Province|
|Luo Jianzu||Telong Spinning Co, Changzhou|
|Qi Ji||Daqing Petroleum Institute||Lecture|
|Ye Bo||Farm Machinery Institute of Xianning, Hubei Province||Senior Engineer|
|Wei Enqing||Shanhaiguan Bridge Group Co., China Railway|
|Wu Tongchun||Safe Administration of Dengta, Liaoning Province|
|Zhang ChongAn||Coal Geology Co, Shanxi Province||Senior Engineer|
|Zhang Yapeng||New Science and Technology, Hongkong||Editor|
Table 2. Absenting scholars of 2007 Seminar on Space-time View of the Special Relativity (ranked in Bopomofo)
|Name||Affiliation or Address||Job Title|
|Chen Cheng||The Second High school, Pingba, Guizhou|
|Dong Yinli||Anyang, Henan||CPA|
|Fu Lihua||Research Center of China National Offshore Oil Corporation||Senior Engineer|
|Gong Yiqun||Jiujiasi Tecnology Limited Co.||Engineer|
|Huang Qide||Ningxiang, Hunan|
|Li Yunfeng||Population and Birth Control Bureau of Zijin Conty, Guangdong|
|Liang Xianjin||Heze, Shandong||Engineer|
|Liu Zhenyu||Longjing, Jilin|
|Lu Daoyuan||Wenzhou, Zhejiang|
|Meng Qingyong||Suzhou, Anhui||Senior Engineer|
|Tong Zhengrong||Atat??rk Cad. Beycan Mag. No.16 Girne KKTC Mersin-10 Turkey|
|Tu Runsheng||Huanggang, Hubei||Engineer|
|Wang Zhihai||Jinghua High School, Beijing||Senior Teacher|
|Xiong Yudan||Chongqiang||Senior Engineer|
|Yang Shijia||Jinchang Normal School, Gansu|
|Zhu Yazong||National University of Defense Technology||Professor|