THE death knell has struck. Wave Radio is dead. How have 70 years of Military Research succeeded in producing a completely new and superior communications technology?
Radio History gives a stranger walk than paranoid writers ever tell! While citizens were watching television, military research was directed to create an amazing radiation technology far in advance of any system known. Currently and routinely utilized, it has remained a well guarded "open secret" for decades.
- Discover why is it obvious that neither military nor private developers have yet successfully duplicated Tesla technology.
- Who was John Hettinger, and how were his early beam power systems modified through radar technology into ray beam weapons?
- What was Project Argus? Project Teak? Project Orange? Learn about the frightful characteristics of EMP phenomena, and how these were employed in a strange and deadly technology. Why was a High Command request to employ EMP weaponry in the recent Gulf War denied?
- Not a weapon, not a psychotronics system, not a weather modifier, why is HAARP NOT the program which so many have claimed? Why can the IRI never achieve the objectives cited by a few authors? Learn about the real motivations so powerfully at work in Conspiracy Writers, and why they are not equipped to crack the secret of HAARP. Why are the Eastlund Patents not relevant to HAARP, and why has Raytheon continued to collect every HAARP relevant patent for several years? What is the "merchandise" which HAARP promises to yield?
- How were X-Rays used to detect underground movements? How were Gamma Rays routinely used in communicating from submarines to command headquarters via military satellites?
Facts quell hysteria, but Truth is stranger than fiction. Want the answers? This complete technical history of military projects will show the development of every relevant project preceding and exceeding HAARP. Only the facts. No hysteria. Complete with communications and weapons patent citations, this book will forever change your view of world events and technology.
In Secrets of Cold War Technology, Gerry Vassilatos reveals that "Death Ray" technology has been secretly researched and developed since the turn of the century. Included are chapters on H. C. Vion, the developer of auroral energy receivers; Dr. Selim Lemstrom's pre-Tesla experiments; the early beam weapons of Grindell-Mathews; John Hettenger and his early beam power systems; Ulivi Turpain and others.
Learn about Project Argus, Project Teak and Project Orange; EMP experiments back in the '60s; why the Air Force directed the construction of a huge ionospheric "backscatter" telemetry system across the Pacific just after World War II; why Raytheon has collected every patent relevant to HAARP over the past few years; and much more pertinent information on hidden Cold War technology.