Engineering Non-Conventional AC Electrical Systems (With AC Electricity Formula Sheets)
KeyWords: AC Electricity, Tesla
A collection of several articles relating to non-conventional \"Tesla-like\" AC electrical systems.
- George D. Hathaway, \"Engineering Non-Conventional Energy Systems,\" Energy Unlimited, V23, pp. 34-41 (1994?).
- George D. Hathaway, \"Engineering Non-Conventional Energy Systems, Part II,\" Energy Unlimited, V24, pp. 43-47 (1994?).
- Patrick Bailey, \"Dangers in Measuring the Power of AC Devices with Meters\" (6 pages, 2001?).
- E-mails from Thomas Valone (2001)
- Karen Holdom, \"Invention Gift to the Nation,\" New Zealand Herald (28 Nov 1988). (on Dr. Robert Adams)
- Ludwig Brits & Victor Christie, Intl. Patent App. H02P 7/36, 5/28 (control of a rotary device).
- http://www.greaterthings.com/, \"Claim That Lutec was Lifted from Adams.\" (Lutec was the company of Dr. Robert Adams)
- J. W. Ecklin, \"Over-Unity Update,\" Magnets in You Future?
- John W. Ecklin, \"Premanent Magnet Motion Conversion Device,\" US Patent 3,879,622 (22 Apr 1975).
- Thomas Valone, \"AC Electricity Formula Sheets\" (4 pages of useful formulas).