Breaking the Dash/Cross Codes of the Rule-of-Signs
On January 7, 2005, Jack Kuykendall made a major math discovery. Jack broke the dash (-), cross (+) symbol codes which solved a major math mystery. The mystery was,\"why no proof exists that a negative times a negative is equal to a positive?\" The answer is simple. It is incorrect. The BK Bi-Lateral Broken Symmetry number line must be abandoned for the AK-Symmetry number line. The discovery is that the Rule-of-Signs IS INCORRECT. Specifically,
- A negative times a negative is not equal to a positive.
- A positive times a negative is not equal to a negative.
Here are a few examples of physics subjects that must be rewritten using AK-Symmetry math. The discovery removes the following from math equations:
- Imaginary numbers
- Schrodinger\'s equation
- Many quantum mechanical equations
- Absolute values
- Negatives and positive numbers
- Einstein\'s special relativity equations