This paper and concomitant presentation make a case for following propositions:
- There is no such thing as traveling non-physical wave(s) and hence there cannot be any electromagnetic (including light) or gravity waves.
- We see everything in cosmology in real time regardless of distance and speed of light.
Gravity reality is explored in greater detail as well as the relationship of gravity and light (or any traveling virtual waves) to the paradigm of reality as there is But ONE Reality in here and out there. A helpful tool in quest of reality is purging of erroneous knowledge especially if it originated from such icons of science as Aristotle, Galileo, Sir Isaac Newton and even Einstein and such icons of religion as Popes and High Priests. More specifically it includes two minor corrections to Newton?s first law of motion and two minor corrections to Einstein?s SRT. Cause and effect confusion between gravity and motion is obviate as gravity does not make the world go around but world going around makes gravity. Motion of the universe is the cause and gravity is the effect.
Time permitting some of the following topics may be covered.
- Universal Relationships Law
- How and why zero, one and Infinity equal each other and their reciprocals
- 3D or No D; 3T or No T and 3M or No M
- Triple channel Equivalence and interchangeability of Interventional, Environmental and Virtual channels
- Five Way Miracle of Vision (Eye + Light + object + information + brain) ) and Five way Miracle of Life (Body + soul + spirit + Entropy Extropy (or Opposite of Entropy what Schr?dinger called Negentropy); or (brain + mind + intelligence + Extropy + Entropy)
- Corrections to Constants of Nature
- How GPS does not vindicate Einstein?s Theory of Relativity as it works not because of science but in spite of science
- Second Law of Thermodynamics and the myth of closed systems
- Physical and virtual light and their relationship to aether
- Significance of 2.7 degrees Kelvin CMB (Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation) in view of mostly hollow nature of matter and space