From Zero to Infinity and Back in Zero Time
Year: 2010 Pages: 3
Keywords: Zero, infinity, nothing, absolute, relative,
This paper and concomitant presentation contrary to intuition and experience prove the unity of zero, 1 and infinity. The paper delineates the following concepts:
- Similarities and differences between zero and infinity and relative and absolute as well as finite and infinite (or point) number line
- The infinitude of point and the point of infinitude
- How zero, 1 and infinity equal each other as well as their reciprocals
- Limit if any to Zoom-In and Zoom Out
- Attributes and properties of Zero and infinity such as Unreachable, Invisible, Indivisible, Incomprehensible
- Graphic representation of zero and infinity in relative and physical space
- How and why any and every infinitesimal part of infinity is infinite in its own right, unless first partitioned and isolated, even with an invisible but un-crossable veil
- Attributes and properties of zero, one and infinity
- Conclusions and Outlook
Your membership status does not allow you to participate in discussion or see all comments.
There are no discussions at this time.