A Fundamental Revolution In ScienceYear: 2006
Keywords: Kant's Nebular Hypothesis, gravitational accretion
United States Navy Commander(Growing and Expanding Earth)
- 1938 - High school graduate.
- College credits ~3 years; San Jose State College; Univ. of California, Berkeley; Univ. of Colorado.
- 1941 - Stenographer, Navy Dept., Washington, DC.
- Dec. 23, 1941 - Enlisted Yeoman 2/c; Commissioned June 16, 1943; Retired Dec. 1966.
- 1942 - 12th Naval District Intelligence Office, San Francisco, CA.
- Dec. 1942 - Mar. 1944 - Navy Japanese Language School, Univ. of Colorado, Boulder.
- May 1944 - Dec. 31, 1966 - Cryptologist (codebreaker) U. S. Naval Security Group.
- May 1967 - July 30, 1982 - Cryptolinguist, National Security Agency.
- 1944 - NSG HQ, Washington, DC.
- 1945 - Served in Guam, Japan and Hawaii.
- 1946-47 - Served aboard cruisers and destroyers in Japan.
- 1948-50 - NSG HQ, Washington, DC.
- 1950-52 - NSG, Yokosuka, Japan.
- 1952-54 - NSA HQ, Arlington, VA.
- 1954-57 - OinC, Joint US/UK Unit, Famagusta, Cyprus.
- 1957-58 - NSG HQ, Washington, DC.
- 1958-60 - Sidi Yahia, Morocco.
- 1960-63 - C. O., NSG Activity, Skaggs Island, CA.
- 1963-66 - Senior NSA Advisor, Seoul, Korea.
- 1967-82 - Cryptolinguist, NSA, Ft. Meade, MD.