Year: 2007 Pages: 15
In the present paper it is shown how it is possible to use the strict \"light principle\" as a point of departure for deriving three new \"steady state\" models of the universe which are at variance with the Robertson Walker Metric but fulfill Milne\'s cosmological principle.
- A simple derivation of LT
- Importance of the gamma-factor
- The formal reduction of LT to GT
- From \"big bang\" to \"steady state\"
- Our basis: the strict \"light principle\"
- The cosmological principle of Milne
- A new model of continuous creation
- Two asymptotic approximations
- The gamma-factor in disguise