Minor Corrections to Science
Year: 2008 Pages: 9
Keywords: Realtiy, Science, corrections, Aristotle, Galileo, Newton, Einstein
This paper presents a new Universal Relationships Law and proposes minor corrections to the science of such icons of science as Aristotle, Galileo, Sir Isaac Newton and even Einstein. Following examples are included:
- Lighter Bodies Travel Faster. Aristotle got it backwards when he intuited heavier objects fall faster.
- Faster Objects Become Lighter or conversely slower objects become heavier. Einstein and Aristotle both got it backwards when Einstein restated a corollary of Aristotle, "Heavier objects fall faster" by postulating "Faster Objects become heavier".
- Two Minor Corrections to Newton's First Law of Motion and a minor correction to the Universal Law of Gravitation named after him.
- Three D or No D (Any theory based on other than 3 D is fantastic).
- Gravity is A Local and Physical Contact Force.
- Light is never Waves and Photons at the Same Instant.
The paper concludes with the self evident inevitability of one and only one reality in here and out there.